Monday 19 May 2014

Autumn

Autumn is the best time of year. Well I think so anyway! Perfect weather for anything, particularly bike riding: cool air with little wind, clear skies and lots of autumn colour to give it the wow factor.

 Campaspe River, Kyneton
 Delvy beside the Kyneton Botanical Gardens
 Mineral Springs rest area
Kyneton Botanical Gardens
 
It's also a good time to make green tomato pickles, and lots of them! I think I will rename Delvy the Pickle Bus.

There's plenty more riding to be done in and around Kyneton, but I have certainly pedalled a few kilometres since I have been here. Thanks Steve for being tour guide!


It's time to jump back into Delvy tomorrow and head south west. Thanks Steve, Alex, Barbara and John for your wonderful hospitality. See you in the Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment